Sunday, April 24, 2011

4/18/11

I mean.. Great week! We are teaching a wonderful family, the woodward's, who came to church yesterday and is converted to the true restored gospel! They will be baptized on the 30th! (if he can miss work to come to church this sunday..) And we're having a daughter of a part member family, Annie Brown, get baptized this Saturday. that's pretty cool. I'll miss it cause i'll be in trinidad but that's alright.


I don't have tons to report on though now that i think about it.. It was a week of success and a week of disappointment. Some of my favorite members here fell back into past addictions that they (in the past) had overcome. However at church we had a record breaking week. For the first time in mission history, Calliaqua branch had 72 people at church. There's like 140 members total so that's really good!! We were way excited. A lot of our investigators we're working with came to church and things are looking good here.


It doesn't feel like my birthday's tomorrow. Just another day in my book. I haven't gotten any packages yet, but that's okay! We'll check the mail tomorrow too. I think i'll celebrate by... eating stew chicken and rice (like every other day) and teaching. Maybe we'll make the trip to Church's chicken. Haha. I'm happy though all in all. I don't really have any complaints at all. I'm just content with life, but am excited to continue getting better.


Love you all!!


--

Elder Nathan Morris

PO Box 601
Kingstown, St. Vincent
West Indies

0 comments:

Post a Comment