Friday, January 15, 2010

January 11, 2010

Hey Everyone!

This week was sweet! We worked way hard this week and it paid off. We found a truckload of new people. Hopefully they progress. We're working hard to do it.

We're working with this really smart lady, Michelle. She came to church yesterday and loved it. She didn't stay all 3 hours so her baptism date is pushed back until February 6. You can see how the baptisms are going to be a lot slower now.

Haha it was fun to hear that Jordan's back. I love that kid. Tell him hi for me will ya? I'm sure he did an awesome job on his mission. I can't imagine how much different a mission in the states would be.

The members in the branch here aren't too cooperative. They don't care too much about helping the missionary work out at all. The only one who does is Sham. We go over to his house every other day for lunch then he helps us teach people a couple times a week. Yesterday he cooked us cookup and barbecued chicken. It was delicious. After, he went teaching with us from 2-9. It was legit. Sham is going to the states late this year or early next year.

This week was really really good. I don't really know what to say about it though. Sorry. Haha I have those weeks from time to time. Just know that we're working hard, doing great and the work is moving forward. "Boldly, nobly and independent!"

Elder Morris

PS: Tell Megan to forward her blog to my email. Also. Tell her to send me pictures from California. That's so sweet they went!!! I bet the girls loved it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment