Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 9, 2009

Dad -

Thanks for writing so soon! Thanks for your kind words. It sure was an amazing experience last Tuesday night getting set apart. It was very hard to say good-bye to you guys Wednesday. It all was happening too fast. They actually were going to start this curb-side drop off in September. That was a nice poem in your letter. I have set my soul towards Christ. I know if I work hard I'll be blessed.

Dad, I've gotten the flu! I didn't want to worry you guys but I thought you should know. I'm being kept in quarantine, which is just a floor of residencies set off from the public. They deliver meals, mail, anything we need. I should be out Saturday. I'm allowed to write whenever I want, so please write back when you get this! I need your support. I really don't feel that sick, only a headache, but I had a fever the last couple of days. They stopped testing for Swine flu because it's so expensive and 90% of those positive for flu are positive for Swine flu, so I probably have it. It's rather annoying because I don't feel that sick! Yet I'm surrounded by people that are a lot sicker then me.

I saw that you went and saw UP! I loved that movie. I'm glad Amy took you guys. I forgot to mention that in Mom's letter so tell her I'm happy you guys went! Again don't worry about me, I'll be fine. This way I get to study all day. Ha ha. I love you Dad and miss you lots!

Elder Morris

0 comments:

Post a Comment